Please note: This site in in development. Feel free to use any feature and explore it, but please understand that features and availability (including course progress) could be removed at any time. A full launch is expected late fall 2019. To be notified when the new site launches, please contact us!
This series of lessons examines some doctrines which are foundational to our faith, with an emphasis on where error is often made and how that can affect true faith. Doctrine is the set of beliefs we have that forms how we practice our faith. It is critical that Christians have correct beliefs about the nature of God and our Salvation, especially if they are engaged in teaching and discipling. This module examines scriptures on each topic and explains where confusion and error are sometimes made on each doctrine.
- Get Started Why Do We Need to Know Doctrine?
- Get Started One God
- Get Started The Creator
- Get Started The Authority of the Bible
- Get Started Sin and Salvation
- Get Started God of the Covenants
- Get Started Jesus is the Only Way
- Get Started Saved by Grace not Works
- Get Started The Return and Resurrection
- Get Started Heaven and Hell
- Get Started The Kingdom of God