Please note: This site in in development. Feel free to use any feature and explore it, but please understand that features and availability (including course progress) could be removed at any time. A full launch is expected late fall 2019. To be notified when the new site launches, please contact us!
This series of lessons examines the choices and practices that are essential for Christian living. To live as the Word of God teaches us means we understand that the choices we make each day affect our faith. It also means learning to pray, practising the commands of God and learning to serve others. These are important lessons for understanding the practice of Christianity. Include time to discuss these principles and how to effectively apply them to your life.
- Get Started Identifying Goals
- Get Started Making Life Choices
- Get Started The Battle Within Me
- Get Started The Work of the Holy Spirit
- Get Started Be Separate from the World
- Get Started Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- Get Started How to Pray
- Get Started The Church
- Get Started What is Worship?
- Get Started The Grace of God
- Get Started Biblical Stewardship
- Get Started Loving God
- Get Started Loving Others
- Get Started The Lord Will Come Again