Please note: This site in in development. Feel free to use any feature and explore it, but please understand that features and availability (including course progress) could be removed at any time. A full launch is expected late fall 2019. To be notified when the new site launches, please contact us!
This series of lessons studies the spiritual formation of a follower of Jesus Christ – the process referred to as discipleship. The discipleship process occurs after someone comes to faith in Jesus Christ, beginning with a desire to live out God’s plan for their life. When we undertake the task of helping a new believer to grow in their faith, we are said to disciple them. This material will benefit anyone wanting to disciple others, especially those who are practising evangelism, following up with new believers and helping them grow in their faith. Discipleship is the duty of every believer, especially those in spiritual leadership!
- Get Started Introduction to Discipleship
- Get Started Biblical Call to Make Disciples
- Get Started Characteristics of a Disciple of Christ
- Get Started Follow-Up Methods
- Get Started Values Learned in Discipleship
- Get Started How to be a Discipler
- Get Started What an Ideal Disciple Looks Like
- Get Started The Discipleship Cycle
- Get Started Multiplying Leaders