Please note: This site in in development. Feel free to use any feature and explore it, but please understand that features and availability (including course progress) could be removed at any time. A full launch is expected late fall 2019. To be notified when the new site launches, please contact us!
This series of lessons aims to prepare participants to effectively share the Gospel with others. Understanding how God equips us for ministry and how to prepare our Gospel message for various worldviews will help us bring the unchanging message of the hope found in Jesus Christ to a world that does not yet know Him.
- Get Started The Call to Reach Your World
- Get Started God Equips Us
- Get Started Preparing a Personal Testimony
- Get Started Communicating a Personal Testimony
- Get Started Identifying Worldviews and their Importance
- Get Started Knowing Your Audience
- Get Started Communicating with Your Audience
- Get Started What is the Gospel Truth - The Problem of Sin
- Get Started What is the Gospel Truth - God's Solution
- Get Started The Nature of Saving Faith
- Get Started Beware the False Gospel