Please note: This site in in development. Feel free to use any feature and explore it, but please understand that features and availability (including course progress) could be removed at any time. A full launch is expected late fall 2019. To be notified when the new site launches, please contact us!
This series of lessons examines the very foundational idea of salvation, and what occurs in the life of a person who becomes a Christian. These lessons are critical for every believer to understand before they can effectively share the Gospel with others. Each lesson examines a concept from a Biblical perspective and includes time for discussion of these principles as well as how to effectively apply them to your life. This set of lessons is ideal for use with discipling new believers to ensure they fully understand these ideas.
- Get Started How Can I Know That I Am Saved?
- Get Started Who is God? What is He Like?
- Get Started Knowing Man According to the Bible
- Get Started What is Sin According to the Bible?
- Get Started What is Salvation According to the Bible?
- Get Started Faith and How I Can Get It
- Get Started Regeneration
- Get Started Justification
- Get Started Sanctification
- Get Started Eternity