Please note: This site in in development. Feel free to use any feature and explore it, but please understand that features and availability (including course progress) could be removed at any time. A full launch is expected late fall 2019. To be notified when the new site launches, please contact us!
The lessons examine the practical and spiritual requirements for those in Christian leadership. Being a leader is so much more than standing up in front of a group of people asking them to follow you! To be a great leader, one must maintain high standards in both public and private life. While every one of us struggles in many ways, a leader faces unique challenges. This module identifies some of these struggles and how to combat them, with practical advice from men and women who have experienced the trials and joys of following God's calling in leadership. Each lesson concludes with a Leader to Leader page. It features quotes from historical Christians, current Christian leaders, and people (not in leadership) who share their perspective on the topic.
- Get Started Personal Spiritual Disciplines
- Get Started Personal Devotional Life and Worship
- Get Started Public Life of a Spiritual Leader
- Get Started Managing Family as a Spiritual Leader
- Get Started Building and Maintaining Good Relationships
- Get Started Managing Yourself
- Get Started Life Calling and the Power of Purpose
- Get Started Planning a Personal Ministry